Imprints can include information such as:
- Account Numbers
- Promotional Codes
- Expiration Dates
- Constant Text Lines such as ATTENTION PURCHASING MANAGER or WELCOME
The optional remote print module allows for two seperate imprint areas. For example, an indicia can be printed at the top of the mail piece and the address several inches below.
Mailing with Grit can SAVE YOU MONEY – Guaranteed! Our AccuZip mailing software sorts, barcodes, updates zip codes from 5- to 9-digits, and filters out undeliverable addresses. It is PAVE Certified and CASS certified meaning the mail is sorted accurately and according to United States Postal Service requirements and is accompanied by supporting documentation. We process every mail list so that your mail gets delivered faster and at the lowest rate possible Here’s how we save you money:
- Your mail pieces are sorted in order according to the zip code
- A barcode is inkjetted on each mailing piece
- 5-digit zip codes are converted into 9-digit zip codes
- Automated or 9-digit barcoded pieces get delivered faster
- A letter with paid postage and a good address gets delivered
- A letter with paid postage and a bad address will not deliver… but you still pay for it.
Our updated imprints give your mail piece a professional look.