Got a big job to mail? Grit can handle it and give you the maximum postal discounts available. Our in-house Kirk Rudy HP ink jet addresser with dual in-line tabbers can print 300 dpi quality addresses directly on mailing pieces at a rate of up to 15,000 per hour.
We are also proud to offer Commingling and Drop-shipping directly to USPS Bulk Mail Centers and Section Center Facilities across the country. This allows for greater volumes of mail to be pulled together in optimized shipments and trucked closer to their final destinations, resulting in significant postal savings to you.
Here is a typical Commingling Savings Example:
200,000 Piece Postcard Mailing, Presort Standard
Address imprints can include almost any custom information you include in your mail list.
|Postage Before Commingling||$47,000 or $.235/each|
|Postage with Commingling||-$39,000 or $.195/each|
Imprints can include information such as:
- Account Numbers
- Promotional Codes
- Expiration Dates
- Constant Text Lines such as ATTENTION PURCHASING MANAGER or WELCOME
The optional remote print module allows for two seperate imprint areas. For example, an indicia can be printed at the top of the mail piece and the address several inches below.
Mailing with Grit can SAVE YOU MONEY – Guaranteed! Our AccuZip mailing software sorts, barcodes, updates zip codes from 5- to 9-digits, and filters out undeliverable addresses. It is PAVE Certified and CASS certified meaning the mail is sorted accurately and according to United States Postal Service requirements and is accompanied by supporting documentation. We process every mail list so that your mail gets delivered faster and at the lowest rate possible Here’s how we save you money:
- Your mail pieces are sorted in order according to the zip code
- A barcode is inkjetted on each mailing piece
- 5-digit zip codes are converted into 9-digit zip codes
- Automated or 9-digit barcoded pieces get delivered faster
- A letter with paid postage and a good address gets delivered
- A letter with paid postage and a bad address will not deliver… but you still pay for it.
Our updated imprints give your mail piece a professional look.